Welcome back students!
My RWII classes are learning the power and importance of observation, note taking and more. It’s the baby steps to becoming field producers, researchers and expert writers.
- Every image in this blog is included in your scavenger hunt.
- Locate at least five of the images.
- Indicate location, time and date of photo, location’s historical and/or current significance to the community, who accompanied you on this scavenger hunt and who also discovered the spot.
- Take a photo of yourself and others (if applicable) from a different angle.
- Write a caption using AP style, good grammar and suitable for social media usage.
- I will tell you in class where to send your work.
- Due: Wed., Aug. 28 and Thurs., Aug. 29.
- Remember to “R-E-A-P” with creativity: Read, Engage, Attend, Punctuality.
- Winners announced week of Sept. 3.
All other readers of this blog may participate and share (after 2 p.m., Thurs., Aug. 29) with our class via this blog.
Slug: Scavenger Hunt/Field Producing
The only hint is: The photographers were taken along one of my morning walking routes in Tallahassee, FL or is it Fla. students?