How to tips
Live your best lives and record your stories. We have a limited amount of time in this earth realm. How are you preparing to leave lasting legacies? Keep in mind our future generations. Namaste.
SUNDAY, JANUARY 23, 2022 I AM HERE FOR THE GLORY OF GOD
You are here to change the world. Future generations will reap the harvest of your good works. Shine and shine brightly — excerpt Daily Thoughts from the Hill email@example.com.
How to preserve great legacies
- Create a print, audio and/or video gratitude journal and strive to record your successes, victories, small wonders and more in it each day. If you already have a gratitude, continue to record.
- If you have or are creating a print gratitude journal, add photos and if possible, audio and video evidence of the good you are enjoying.
- On those so-called “sad” or “bad” days, dig deep and find at least one object, person or situation that brought sunshine to your lives.
- Consider presenting excerpts from your gratitude journal in a family or friends setting such as a reunion, holiday or just because.
- Consider where you will place your gratitude journal so that future generations may view it. Online ancestry sites and other technology-based cloud storage locations are worth exploring.